3.09.2012

What a February!

OMGoodness! What a crazy February! I am so glad it is over... and look(!) we're a third of the way through March already. LOL  I've got a number of photos to post to my blog. For now, I'll just tell you what I've been working on. First, I finished up my February PTI pen-pal challenge, with another Friendship Jar/Fillers card. I made 3 and have already given one to a friend. (I also used some more of that Crate Paper Paper Heart collection. Did anyone else realize that that collection was a good deal like K& Co's Vintage Valentine paper from last year???) I also cracked into Tim Holtz's 4th of July set, Americana Silhouettes. I actually really love the set and find that its much more  versatile than one would think! I made a card and a tag. Americana Silhouettes Tim Holtz Collection Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp Set from Stampers Anonymous ~

I used another PTI set, Lace Bouquet , totally by fluke! I was stamping the image out onto white cardstock trying out different inks. I took one of the images, distress inked it, layered on some flowers... and voila! And finally, I've been using the DCWV Spring Fling stack to make some Mother's Day cards to send to Operation Write Home. There's still time to get yours in... March 31 is the deadline!  That's all for now... hope everyone is  enjoying the almost spring-like weather!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad February is over as well LOL!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete