1.24.2012

I have a lovely PTI penpal, Terri, of ... Just What I do... ! I've promised her that I would post my unloved PTI stamp sets here at some point. Ooooo was that an eye opening process. I have no less than 72... yes... 72 unloved PTI stamp sets. Meaning, I haven't used ANY of them. AND I just ordered 2 more! So, I'm posting my list in hopes that Terri will force inspire me to use as many of them as possible.

In No Particular Order...
Wise Owl & Bellies
Garden of Life
Sheet Music
BGB Diamonds
Polka Dot Basics 2
Embellishments
Damask Designs
Borders and Corners Circle, Rect, Square, Oval
Star Prints
On my Couch, Additions, Chairished
Friendship Jar Fillers, Fall, Winter, Summer
Guidelines 1 & 2
Vintage Picnic and Sayings
Beautiful Blooms 2
Everyday Button Bits
Love Birds
Enjoy the ride
Up Up & Away
Honey Bees
Baby Button Bits
Autumn Abundance
Scattered Showers
Delightful Dahlias
Mixed Messages and Mega Mixed Messages
TT Valentine
2010 Love Tags
Mailbox Greetings
My Punny Valentine and Year round Puns
Christmas Blessings
All about You
Year of Flowers (minis)
Mother
PaperTray
Garden Variety
Autumn Acorns
Framed
Botanical Silhouettes
TT Bday
Signature Greetings
Daily Designs & Sentiments
Inside & Out Birthday
Big Bday wishes
Simple Alpha
Matstack 1 & 2
TT Halloween
TT Christmas
Silent Night
Big Bold Holiday Wishes
BGB Tin Types
In the Meadow
It's Official
Big Bold Wishes
Say it with Style
Turning a New Leaf
Heartfelt Basics
Healing Touch Sentiments


Help!

In the meantime, please go make some cards to donate to Operation Write Home and then mail them in! I watched a youtube vid over the weekend asking that we continue making cards to send to the troops. Remember just because many have come home, doesn't mean they all have!

Thanks for checking me out! ;) Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Okay I am a slacker LOL! I will get my list done tomorrow. You have quite a stash. I will spend some time looking through it. This is going to be super fun. Maybe we can make our own little challenge cards more than once a month :)

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your challenge. I am thinking I am going to do them on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month. For you, I really think the coloring with copics is great. So I challenge you to bust out your friendshiop jars and fillers for both cards!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna,

    Here is my link for our challenge. I will keep checking back for yours. Did you see the fun callenge on Nicole's blog? Awesome, bust out your stamps and play along girl!

    http://terriearley.blogspot.com/2012/02/pen-pal-challenge.html

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete