12.20.2010

Tip 2: Dont make time...take advantage of the time you have in a better way!

So, what does this mean, you ask? Well, it means you don't have to clear your schedule for an hour or two or three to craft when you are busy. You just need tho take advantage of the time you have. For instance, I have a crazy schedule at work at the moment, I go in to work at 630, stay til 430 when I leave to pick up my son, and return to work at 830, to work another two hours. (only there more dates of this madness...trust me!) Anyways, right now it is way to hard for me to make time, so I find it. I listen to tutorials on my Droid in the car. I bring magazines for my lunch break, and kits that I've put together for whatever project I'm working on. I search splitcoast or stampin up while I am taking a break. I write down all of my inspiration in notebooks, shopping lists...wish lists...favorite blogs. AND I shop online whenever I have a lull in the action. Now, you have to find what works for you. Maybe its something as easy as taking a magazine to the doctor's office. Maybe you ride the bus and you have time to mass produce some punches, or room to color. Maybe you still get an hour lunch break and you take that time to order supplies or finish up last nights card. There are so many ways you can take advantage of the time you do have! Try it! You can stamp too!
A for post of actual cards... I've just done about 5 or 6...hope to photograph and post tonight!

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! Okay I found your site, I will e-mail you some tips in a few. This is going to be fun.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete